Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dah dah dah! It's Emi!!

Hello there Emi and welcome to FP

Thank you, person who enjoys large mammary.

Time for an official moderator welcome~

Welcome to Futanari Palace! Looks like you're already getting friendly with people. See you around, enjoy your stay and have a ball!

Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.

You're very welcomed, indeed to our Palace, lil Emi!!

You have a ball. I'll take two! <3 Oh, sorry. That's an inside joke I like to use. XD Thanks for the welcome!

..Take TWO and I'll wake you for breakfast in the morning,... *Giggles wickedly*

:wee(178):Tongueyong26:

BAHAHAHA! Ahem! Anyway, yes, I like this site. Friendly, by all accounts. And, as promised, many futa girls to stuff me full of... um... happiness.

Quote:Dee Doo Doo Doo, Dee Dah Dah Dah

Is all I want to say to you...

If my eloquence ties you up I promise I won't rape you. Unless you want to be raped that is. And even then I'll have to consult my lawyer first.

Quote:You have a ball. I'll take two!

Two balls are always better than one. It's like twins. You get double the fun. Unless we are talking about twin babies in which case you only get double the poopy diapers.

It's not rape if you ask for it. Or so they say! >.> Let's test the theory!And balls are not always twins. Much like boobies, they vary in size. Real life story, I had this boyfriend once, one was the size of a grape, the other, about the size of three blueberries put together. I avoided giving him head for fear of giggling at the size difference.

lol. Quite the cheeky sod aren't you? Welcome welcome.