Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Came To Fap.

oh, it's ok to fap here? Alrighty, then.. ziiiiip! Wink
Your sig pic helps for the fappage!

Sorry it might be a little sticky here already.

[INDENT]{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[/INDENT]
RukiaFuta Wrote:This forum make me so horny. Hi guys I'll be lurking in most threads. Comment here or on my wall if you like.

Ni hao Rukia! I'm Jeannette aka Princess Silky and I also like to fap too. BTW, you have a very sexy sig pic. Wanna be friends and perhaps, lesbian/futa princess partners? I look forward to joining you soon, Rukia! Ciao!

*blows a kiss for Rukia and heads to the shower to go strip nude and whack off lovingly*
:53Tonguerincess Jeannette, Lesbian/Futa Chinese Glamazon
Martial Artist Ballerina Princess:53:
JeannetteHime Wrote:Ni hao Rukia! I'm Jeannette aka Princess Silky and I also like to fap too. BTW, you have a very sexy sig pic. Wanna be friends and perhaps, lesbian/futa princess partners? I look forward to joining you soon, Rukia! Ciao!

*blows a kiss for Rukia and heads to the shower to go strip nude and whack off lovingly*

Oh my, that would be wonderful.
[/INDENT]

My, what a sexy dick you have there nee-san~

Fap away babydoll. ;]
That's why I'm here, too.

*has a little whacking off in the shower* Rukia...wanna have some fun?

♥ always and forever ♥ feel free to tell me about it, i'd be very happy to listen~

*starts to soap up while playing with my girlcock and breasts*...Mmmm....a newcomer...well...nihao ma...I'm Jeannette. Wanna be friends?

JeannetteHime Wrote:*starts to soap up while playing with my girlcock and breasts*...Mmmm....a newcomer...well...nihao ma...I'm Jeannette. Wanna be friends?

Sure only if I can watch you finish up what your doing. =)
[/INDENT]