Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The second half has arrived ^.~

LOL WElcome to both of you!!!

I've just recently discovered you.

Twincest FTW XD

Welcome and enjoy your stay ^^

Hello, oh my twins. This place keeps getting better.

So your the bad twin and the other is the evil twin hay? Sounds like fun, i may need to play with you both!

Greetings and Welcome

welcome welcome Kitty_Kathleen! must be interesting to be twins, hehehe.
I hope you find the site and community just as fun and interesting as I do, or moreso ;P
Naughty to hack your twin's account lol, but excuseable so long as it is without malicious intent ^^;

Hmm...Twincest? Ouran Highschool Host Club much? :p

Don't let her fool you with that cute and innocent act she puts on. She may act all sweet but she's still a huge perv! XD

kitty_Kathleen Wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Kathleen and my twin sister Katelyn refereed me here. I know it sounds strange, but we've always shared just about everything from food to fetishes. *blushes deep* She kept pestering and pestering me to make my own account because I kept hacking her's while she was away and sneaking around. I'm a bad girl! *giggles* Anyway, hope to get to some of you and Kate, love ya sis!

Mina V Wrote:Forgive me if I say... Twincest! \o/

Anyways, welcome. Here is a flyer if you want to aplly to Mina's Harem. =p

vella Wrote:Welcome, kitty_Kathleen! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for bad girls!

Bishiebunny Wrote:So now the obvious question, are you the good twin, or the evil one?

Inquiring bun buns want to know.

Welcome to the forums, regardless.

kitty_Kathleen Wrote:I'm the good half. My sister is the evil half! ^.^; I hope she doesn't read this....

Katelyn Wrote:Its about time. I got sick of you hacking my account, you little sneak. *giggles* Anyway, glad you're here. And you call me the evil one... *sighs*

RLF_86 Wrote:Hello, oh my twins. This place keeps getting better.

So your the bad twin and the other is the evil twin hay? Sounds like fun, i may need to play with you both!

FutaHimeChan Wrote:welcome welcome Kitty_Kathleen! must be interesting to be twins, hehehe.
I hope you find the site and community just as fun and interesting as I do, or moreso ;P
Naughty to hack your twin's account lol, but excuseable so long as it is without malicious intent ^^;

Hmm...Twincest? Ouran Highschool Host Club much? :p

Katelyn Wrote:Don't let her fool you with that cute and innocent act she puts on. She may act all sweet but she's still a huge perv! XD

The Goddess LOVES Twincestous Twins, welcome to you both!!
Katelyn Wrote:Don't let her fool you with that cute and innocent act she puts on. She may act all sweet but she's still a huge perv! XD
Katie! You're so mean to me >.< Guys! Help me out here....

*huggles her* but here that's not a bad thing, as a perv you're one amongst many o.o

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Twincest? That is a new one for me... I thought I knew all of them. Hey sis... good to see you here....

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Twincest is the magical combination of twin + win + incest... It's like winning the national lottery. =p

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com