Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally saying hello.

D'oh. Lol Well, I'm a fan of modern settings. Sometimes I do medieval, but not often. Any kind of race will do. Gender? Ummmm, futa, and regular females. ^___^

nipper21 Wrote:D'oh. Lol Well, I'm a fan of modern settings. Sometimes I do medieval, but not often. Any kind of race will do. Gender? Ummmm, futa, and regular females. ^___^

Oic. Well, just wondering. I'm trying to get into RPing myself by starting a D&D RP, but I'd like to start some other stuff and I'd like to get to know more of the RPers around here. So I was just kind of wondering.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

No problem. ^___^ I wouldn't mind getting an rp started. Has anyone else shown interest?

nipper21 Wrote:No problem. ^___^ I wouldn't mind getting an rp started. Has anyone else shown interest?

Shown interest in what?
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

In your D&D rp?

nipper21 Wrote:In your D&D rp?

Oh. Sorry, I was looking at a couple different things and I got kind of confused. I've already started it, but I was kind of hoping for a bigger turnout. Plus, a few people never ended up posting.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Awwwww. Sad Lemme check it out.

nipper21 Wrote:Awwwww. Sad Lemme check it out.

Well, it's set in Eberron, if you know what that is. But feel free.

Here's the OOC thread:
http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=27837

Here's the IC thread:
http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=27893
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Yeah...My D&D knowledge is....trash. XD It looks alright so far. Smile

nipper21 Wrote:Yeah...My D&D knowledge is....trash. XD It looks alright so far. Smile

Yeah. D&D is like my favorite thing ever, so I know it pretty well. I just would have liked there to be a few more people. Or at least the people that joined actually playing.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}