Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Furry
alarmguy Wrote:welcome to the palace..
the "give thanks" button at the bottom right hand corner of the post you are looking to thank has what you want Smile
WIERD! I've looked in that corner dozens of times and never saw that buttan. Undecided Oh well, thank you very much for pointing it out.

There goes the neighborhood. I swear, I remember when this was a closed community for decent folks. Ah well.

Welcome to the forums!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

*rapes the bunny* don't mind him, he's delusional, and welcome...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Hi... I'm Misty. Nice to meet you. I've met DrJones once or twice here and there. She's nice.

also, the thanks thing only shows up once you've posted on the site other than the intro area. I got confuzzled by it too.

Yay! Another furry! *cheers* <33 Welcome. ^^

SL Name: Amaterasu Direwytch
Race: Ringtail or Rabbit furry; sometimes Drow
Timezone: US/Central
I <3 IMs and RPs!! So don't hesitate!

[Image: e8b4b9d8.jpg]

Hey!^^ glad you enjoyed my commission of me and the good doctor Smile

Just so you know, you have to have a post count of at least 1 before the thanks system is enabled for ya.
All posts within this forum, and one or two others, dont count towards your total posts :3

<3

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.
Darkfox Wrote:Heh, yeah, I kinda stole the sig from ya because I had no idea what to make my own sig just yet. Sorry 'bout that. ^.^

Oh its totally fine! Hehe I don't mind at all..I just thought..you know..hehe great minds think alike :p or something..

ahaha xp
My kinks list!
http://www.f-list.net/c/cleo%20the%20subby%20kitty
Go to my profile and read my about me and let me know if you are interested!

heck i don't even have a sig yet, oh and welcome to the palace...its gonna be great!

Oh hey! I made that pic, haha xD
Glad it interested you, this place is pretty cool!

Hope to see you around some, I like your character!

Hi and welcome to the palace =3, nice artwork too.