• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
*pokes her head in and looks around*

Welcome sexy! Enjoy your stay!

welcome to the palace!
i'm watching those lek'ku of yours
they can be as bad as tentacles those things! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome welcome

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.
jolene Wrote:hi!

*twiddles thumbs*

So a little bit about me... if I'm at a site with futanari in the name, then you can rest assured that I have many kinks and I enjoy learning new ones Big Grin

Oh, and I'm a Twi'lek who likes Star Trek... if the universe hasn't exploded yet from that then we're ok Tongue

Sounds like you should meet TrekkieGal

Welcome fellow girlie. n-n
I hope you enjoy it here. It's nice to have a place full of good kinks and nice people. I don't think I've yet to meet somebody who wasn't fun or agreeable.

that avatar is intriguing Tongueyong33: anyhoo welcome to the palace

It begins with a whisper, a moan, a cry of pleasure, it constantly grows in volume and I continue to hold you back, ready to unleash you into sweet surrender. Until then my love, you're are completely and utterly mine.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[Image: whatcolor_isblue.jpg][Image: 18.jpg]

first off, I'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcome from my previous intro, as short as it was Tongue

second, if I haven't responded personally to any messages or threads right away, I'm not being a snob, just getting a feel for being on a normal forum again after having been on FA for so long Big Grin

So now that I introduced myself and got a little better feel for the atmosphere here, I thought it'd be fun to describe myself *inhales deeply*

So now, I hail from Fur Affinity under the same name. I was dragged here against my will by Shenandoah... oh wait... that was something else *giggles* I do enjoy futagirls... a lot... in fact, any girl with a peice of throbbing cock between her legs.

For the purists, I do know the difference between a futa, a herm, TG, and TS. Although sometimes titles of my works might not reflect that knowledge.

I am a Twi'lek, but not from a galaxy far, far away (I could be in your own back yard *makes scary "oooing" noises*). And if you can belive it, I'm more of a Trek fan than I am a Star Wars fan, but Star Trek doesn't have Twi'leks Tongue

In my Twi'lek form, I can do and be almost anything you wish, but in my human form, I'm fairly limited... however, in my human form, I do pack a little something extra to give the girls (and the boys) a really goooood time *grins wickedly*

I also have a twin... and I don't mean sister, her name is CJ. She is the embodiment of everything that I refuse to be and is my mirrored self... evil, wicked, sinful... and I will warn you, she loooooves cock.... in other people.

Then again, I do have a thing for evil girls, they're so sexy Tongue I also have a big expansion fetish, mostly breasts and cocks, but I'll go for any body part getting bigger. I love a girl with a cock in any form or situation, can't get enough of them.

So, anywho, that's a little more about me than before, hope you enjoyed and maybe I'll see you around Wink

Np babe*giggles n huggles her tight*if ya ever wanna rp or chat about whatever just send me a pm! I would love to.^^

I'm sure everyone would like you even more now! LOL
If you wanna talk, just gimmi a vistors message or a pm. Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}