Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! Trekkie in the House

Among some other noteworth Trek Characters, I made quite a few Transgendered species. One surprising creation was M'Pel which was a request from an actual friend of mine. A Transgendered Vulcan.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In the Endeavor to continue the adventure.

Welcome to the Palace. I look forward to seeing your art and chatting with you more on.. well more erotic subjects.:150:

Why should I listen to you? All you do is lie to me. I'm tired of all your deception. You Say you do it because you love me, but how do I know thats not another lie?
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the palace Smile

its always nice to meet another trekkie Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Lilith Be gone Wrote:Welcome to the Palace. I look forward to seeing your art and chatting with you more on.. well more erotic subjects.:150:

Definitely possible.
In the Endeavor to continue the adventure.
Welcome Big Grin nice sig.

;Wink Very nice to meet you. I'd love to check out your work sometime. Oh, and PM me if you ever feel like chatting or anything. Wink

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hello.
Welcome on FP.