Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of

Hi there and welcome to the.....WaiT!

I know you already, we are even online buddies x3

AWesome, great to see you're introducing yourself properly.

Keep enjoying the palace and I'll see you around.

Btw: Aren't you a native spanish speaker? You don't say anything like that in your intro or I've read it lightly Tongue

I know silly ^^ that was supposed to be state secret and only for you to know... *giggle* Gues I should have said that. Where are you from by the way? Or is it state secret too? *^-^*
;Wink

Futanarikko Wrote:Hi there and welcome to the.....WaiT!

I know you already, we are even online buddies x3

AWesome, great to see you're introducing yourself properly.

Keep enjoying the palace and I'll see you around.

Btw: Aren't you a native spanish speaker? You don't say anything like that in your intro or I've read it lightly Tongue
AnimeJ Wrote:Welcome sweetie, nice to see you post. Hope you stay here long!:8:

Thank you so very much. I already saw the link you sent me a while back, navigation quite complicated since seems to be a japanese site, but overall I guess I'll hunt for your posts to get the real good images ^^... Thanks for the warm welcome!!! :8:
DuelxReborn Wrote:Welcome~ Hehe~ You added me in that frenzy of yours. :p
Oh well enjoying the friendship so far. Big Grin

Thanks!! I'm enjoying your friendship too although we've never managed to finish any RP :o

I hope that doesn't affect our friendship and sorry I haven't get into the RP thread you opened a while ago :17:

See you around and PM me if you have any idea!
Bishiebunny Wrote:Obsessively detailed RP you say? Consider yourself babbling bunny approved.

Welcome to the forums!

Oh my! Thanks a lot. Hope to see you around. My friends list is growing a lot full of great people!!! :8:

>Big Grin< Thanks to the so warm welcome everyone left here. Hope to see you around while I crawl my way to knowing this great site better. ^^

Welcome Candace! Tongueyong2:
You are soooo cute I almost go completely crazy! Tongueyong27:

am new hiz ^^

Marpster Wrote:am new hiz ^^
If you're new here, you gonna have to post your own intro thread since its in the rules btw =3.

okiz