Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Konnichiwa

Dominant and angelic? Sounds like a lot of fun. Welcome to the forums ^,^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hello, and welcome, Sereia. May I say what a lovely-sounding name that is? Does it have a meaning, if I may ask?

Here: [Ginger's Snaps] ~ [My Story Index] ~ [Ginger Tries to Make Art]
Elsewhere: [SIZE=5]GINGERM | RHIANNON ~ WEASYL ~ HENTAI FOUNDRY ~ FLICKR ~ WIKIFUR ~ AFFECT3D.COM[/SIZE]
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart.

Welcome Sereia!, nice introduction XD Youll have fun exploring and sharing on this site im sure :3

Oh and I too find your name lovely-sounding and interesting XD.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Lovely´s futa artwork thread. Visit---> http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=23921
<3 Made with love, comments appreciated

Thanks bishiebunny,I AM a lot of fun *winks*. I love your 'signature' pic by the way. I'll have to find a way to shrink my shouta-boys so I can try that whole shouta-in-a-condom thing. Very hot.

To Ginger and Lovely, thanks, I like my name too ^_^. It's Portuguese and it means mermaid or siren.

sereia Wrote:Thanks bishiebunny,I AM a lot of fun *winks*. I love your 'signature' pic by the way. I'll have to find a way to shrink my shouta-boys so I can try that whole shouta-in-a-condom thing. Very hot.

To Ginger and Lovely, thanks, I like my name too ^_^. It's Portuguese and it means mermaid or siren.

you leave the shota boys alone! your allllll mine!!!

*raises an eyebrow at hanyou007* says who? I'm allowed to have as many shouta boys as i want.

nope... your sexy futa butt belongs to me....

I think not. First of all, I'm a futa and you're not so that automatically gives me more power than you. Second, you shouldn't even be talking. You should be on your knees sucking me off.

*grumble* you cant order me around....

*raises an eyebrow again* again, says who? And are you REALLY going to fight me? Cuz you know what happens after I'm done with your mouth...