Hi and welcome =3 to FP.

Hey there, welcome Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Yes, I hope you find everything okay and enjoy yourself. It can be overwhelming (this is my first joined forum as well) so if you have any questions, we are VERY :19::19: friendly here and will help out with whatever you need!

Welcome to FP my good natured futafan. Big Grin

Don't worry about being overwhelmed. I been joined in 2007 but I only just realised today about Social Groups. Duh!

Prometheus's Thread's

Prometheus's Image Threads:
Growing list of links to Futanari Artists Galleries Click HERE!Big Grin (Last Update 2009-03-01 - Dead due to crash)

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

My ... so many .. uhm ... :9: embarassing avatars and signatures and many cute ones too Smile

Never had such a very friendly welcome, thanks to all of you again Smile I wll make sure to bug you with questions when they come up while exploring the palace. I did say that earlier, but now i actually dont know whom to bug ... soo many choices Wink

At this point thanks for the friend requests and the nice messages you left for me in my Profile too Smile

welcome to the palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}