Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Oh, wow... 0_0

Hiya Leslie Smile

*hugs*

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Oh, I think it's pretty obvious. People have been super spamming this area with copy ans paste posts. That is a BIG nono. I'm just seeing if anyone had the gall to do it to me :3 The whole point of this place is for people to learn about one another, not boost your post count by fifty posts in one hour X3

Thanks Sakura ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sad
you make it sound terrible. Sad
I got my plays for my post count. I thought I'd be a bit friendly, I do actually read the introductions. And if they interest me I will talk to them in private. Maybe if they didn't but they're interested in RolePlaying but didn't mention it in the introduction they could come to me.

Just saying, vary your posts. This is the first thread people can see, do it shouldn't be spammed with one guy's post 1k times over and over again. I've seen people necro threads from people who have joined months ago...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

HIYA!!!

I don't think you and I have had the pleasure of a formal introduction before, so wanted to take this opportunity to say hello. You sound very interesting, and hope we can get to know one another sometime! Thanks for taking a moment to tell us some about yourself!

BTW: myself, I like to welcome those that post in this thread because so many others were super nice to me when I first joined, and it made the Palace feel warm and inviting.

*kisses*
Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Hi and welcome,erm i mean hiya. >.>

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hiya Smile.

Hahaha, nice avatar! Forgot her name, Shego or something right?

Heheh, anyway, seeing as you've been here since WAY before I came, I'll skip the welcome and just say nice to meet you Wink.

******EDIT: Fuck, messed up with the intro bit didn't I? Oh well, wasn't a welcome.... so it shouldn't count... right?? :110:

Hiya, better late than never at all to introduce yerself.....and yes in the past I did stick mostly to the same ol' intro....i'm trying to change that...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)