Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
WELCOME Big Grin

welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

An Aussie girl on the internet? ...riiiight... If you're a crossdressing guy, it's okay, we really don't mind. It's the lie we mind.

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
An Aussie eh? Well then? *Clears throat* G'day, you going to finish that prone...perhaps
Welcome...perhaps

-X14
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
GENERATION 14: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

Sig by ALbimale1975...perhaps

RP Characters...perhaps

Leaf Chromesky - StarDust Memories

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Thanks for all the warm greetings. Here is another SL shot of me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,
I am actually a girl. I think the term is genetic girl. I'm not a transgender or a cross dressing guy. I found the sight of a penis on a female body to be very attractive. The penis has long been seen as a symbol of power and the thought of it attached to an attractive female body (I'm bisexual by the way) coupled with our multiorgasmic ability makes it a potent fantasy. Some girls have always wondered what a penis would feel like and its the first thing we want to destroy when a guy hurts us.
And yes G'day to the readers of this forum.

Hi Alarm Guy,
Like your AV. I could go for a girl that looked like that.

Calliope01 Wrote:I'm the new girl in town. I have a bit of a fetish for shemales and dickgirls. I'm 19, blond and 166cm tall and 56kg. I'm an Australian 'Sufie chick' who just loves the beach.

Calli!

* GingerM wraps hirself around you and nibbles on your ear...
Here: [Ginger's Snaps] ~ [My Story Index] ~ [Ginger Tries to Make Art]
Elsewhere: [SIZE=5]GINGERM | RHIANNON ~ WEASYL ~ HENTAI FOUNDRY ~ FLICKR ~ WIKIFUR ~ AFFECT3D.COM[/SIZE]
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart.

Hi Ging,
Good to hear from you, girlfriend. Now my secret is out.