Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New but shy

[INDENT]A shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally goes over to her and asks tentatively. "Would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?" To which she responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!" Everyone in the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table. After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a journalist and I've got an assignment to study how people respond to embarrassing situations." To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, "What do you mean $200?"

They say people are more afraid of public speaking than they are of snakes. It doesn't seem to make sense. I mean, you don't see someone walking through the desert, suddenly shouting, "Watch out! A podium!

With out a belly full of liquor all I am is a shy girl who cracks stupid jokes to make up for being shy
Uh... my point... just drink a lot!!
Welcome to the Palace its a safe judge free zone
[/INDENT]

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
You'll even get my disease
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Messages In This Thread
New but shy - by boosted - 28th August 2014, 01:44
New but shy - by Samoris - 28th August 2014, 10:14
New but shy - by boosted - 28th August 2014, 21:33