Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tenacious Introduction~

Hello everyone, I'm Devilishly~! I'm new here starting today so you'll see me shyly hanging around looking for fun things or people to do or get done by. ♪

For some quick information about myself, I made a profile here because I was looking for someplace to have some lustful entertainment in. For people who have played World of Warcraft, before Blizzard starting doing all the population merges on the servers, Moon Guard was the go to place to get your futa itch scratched. However, the place just isn't the same any more and disappointing. I've been stalking the shadows of FP for a while now and believe I've found a new place to call home when it comes to all things Futanari and then some.

You'll find out shortly once you get to know me I'm quite the unique devil to play around with on a bed. Or for that matter in a shower, in some hot springs, a steamy sauna, or just about any where you happen to catch me. Additionally, I can be quite the devilishly tease while pretending to be innocent, but really want you to jump my bones. So really, it all depends on what you're in the mood for.

My other like aside from futanari is occasionally some furry action when I can find it. I enjoy foxes, wolfs, and normal anthro's with knots (without going into to much description). I'm not sure if I should give out what my weakness is just yet, but it should be fun for you to try to find out as you poke,prod, and rub against me for more information over time. Likewise, I might as well throw out there I'm an avid watcher of all things anime. I keep up to date with all the newly airing seasons over in Japan, and enjoy reading manga to. In fact, I'll share my latest favorite with you here. http://mangafox.me/manga/yamada_kun_to_7...001/1.html (Warning: After you read the first chapter you're more then likely to be hooked.) If you enjoy gender-bending and body swapping, this is a definite must read, and has fantastic humor in it.

Hopefully my intro wasn't to boring and I kept your attention to read through the whole thing for a quick 401 on this playful devil in front of you. I'm still getting used to the whole forum thing, so if there's any helpful tips you can offer me you wish you would have known sooner when you first started, please feel free to share them with a humble newbie like me.

*Smiling, she gives a quick twirl in front of you as her skirt flies up. Flashing you an innocent glimpse at her black, laced panties underneath, before bowing politely back.*

I'll be in your care starting today, so please take good care of me. ♥

Messages In This Thread
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by Devilishly - 30th December 2013, 01:04
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by annon54321 - 30th December 2013, 01:18
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by TaoFuta - 30th December 2013, 01:18
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by Devilishly - 30th December 2013, 01:32
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by Devilishly - 30th December 2013, 01:33
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by Nallore - 30th December 2013, 02:15
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by Halfling Gal - 30th December 2013, 02:16
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by Devilishly - 30th December 2013, 02:18
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by Nallore - 30th December 2013, 02:24
A Tenacious Introduction~ - by KitsuneMimi - 30th December 2013, 02:54