Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't think I ever said "Hi"!

I may have and just forgot, but it would have been ages ago. I've been lurking for a good while and recently decided I should actually interact with everyone xD
Let's see, there was a handy dandy list of questions so lemmie pull that out...

1. "Who Are You? The prettiest pony! Ok no, the name's Jake, but I usually go by either Malachi, Oddette, or Julianne online, and among certain groups of RL friends.
  2. "Where are you from?" Wisconsin USA, nothing special there.
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" Julianne is my would be TS name if I ever went for it.
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" Um, there's chicks, with dicks? And it meshes VERY well with so many other things.
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" I honestly don't even remember, it was so long ago.
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings? Other than Futa, gotta go with furries, sounding, goo, waymorecumthanshouldeverhappen. I tend to be great with everything other than male-male and futa-male, though I make exceptions occasionally.
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" It's admittedly been a while, but yes.
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" I pretty much hang out all over the 2D section but I'm branching out quite a bit. Deff going to be RPing.
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" Erm... I think google?
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" One of these days I'll get around to becoming more dominant, until then I'm just some strange wishy/washy middle thing.
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" Art, games, minecraft, tanks, sci-fi, anime, that kinda stuff.
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" I'm on Deviant Art but I haven't been active for years. Couple game based forums here and there.
"Last words before we pass final judgment?" Unicornmasterrace! I mean, thank you for having me!

There, now that that silly list is done with, anything else anyone wants to know? I really am best at answering questions and pretty open about the answers.

Messages In This Thread
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by ladyjulianne - 8th November 2013, 07:31
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by Yomi - 8th November 2013, 08:21
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by Love Doll Mariska - 9th November 2013, 00:44
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by ladyjulianne - 9th November 2013, 00:51
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by andromeda - 9th November 2013, 17:42
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by ladyjulianne - 9th November 2013, 20:14
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by The Guardian - 10th November 2013, 15:52
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by AstroForce - 11th November 2013, 23:33
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by ladyjulianne - 11th November 2013, 23:38
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by ladyjulianne - 12th November 2013, 01:56
Don't think I ever said "Hi"! - by Ravar - 12th November 2013, 22:52