Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey :) I'm new to this site, I've never even lurked here before

Uh, hi. I'm obviously very new to this site and practically have no idea what I'm doing yet.:163:
Patience with me would be greatly appreciated as I adjust to this place. It looks pretty cool to me so far :157:

If I could figure out how to upload a profile picture you would be able to see what I look like :141: I feel like an idiot

My name is from some hilariously terrible children's game called "Pumpkin World" I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this but here's where my name comes from specifically [video=youtube;8tCpdB9VQmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tCpdB9VQmQ[/video]

But you can just call me NIDWiT for short
As far as Futa goes I enjoy pale and thick chicks :132: but that's not to say I don't sometimes enjoy the muscular, slim, and tan side of Futa either.

I would have to say that 4chan and Reddit got me started on my Futa fetish.

I like to roleplay, it's fun when you have a good partner who knows how convey an image in his/her mind into your mind through text. I'm a pretty big cum slut:218: if it has lots of cum then its for me. :168: I love a good gape too

Someone on /r/futanari (Reddit) showed me this forum, so far I'm enjoying myself and the things I've seen in the little time I've spent on here. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and having some fun :189:

Welp, that's all from me. If you have any questions, please, ask away!

Please be gentle :148:

Messages In This Thread
Hey :) I'm new to this site, I've never even lurked here before - by No_I_Dont_Want_That - 9th September 2013, 01:46