Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne.
Evil Empire Wrote:Been awhile since I read the books. Wasn't Joffrey the one who died horribly from poison as he was about to married? He always struck me as something of a weenie. But then again his parents were siblings so....

If I am dead do think I would be still here talking to you? You may have an army of clones but I have the bravest and strongest men of westeros guarding their beloved king so I would suggest that you would bow down to me or I will take that mask of yours and shove it in your arse! Hound!Hound? Where the fuck is that dog!?

Starlight The Unicorn Wrote:The mare eyes at the king, ears pinned. "Bluntly to say your highness, but I'm a girl, if you can't see because of my mask at times."
Do you know that it's disrespectful wearing a mask in front of the king? Take that off and let me see what is hiding inside in the ugly mask of yours.

Goddess Futanari Wrote:Delightful to meet a King. Interesting to see one talk down to a Goddess. I hope you enjoy your "rule" for as ever short or long it may be.
Of course you will be delighted I am the true King. Goddess? Don't make me laugh, as long as they bleed they are mortal. Fortunately for you mongrels I will be ruling this place for a very long time.

Palabelle Wrote:Does that mean you sit on a throne of dicks? XD

You think you're funny boy? Would it be funny if I cut your dick and shove it in your mouth?

Freyja Wrote:Shouldn't the Goddess of War, Fertility and Beauty be the Heir to the Throne? You're lucky because I enjoy being under people too much Tongue.

Then you will be enjoying it more when I am on top of you. The throne doesn't need goddesses, they don't know anything about ruling and that is I am here. I, the rightful King of this empire will lead Futanari armies and I will destroy anyone who defies me. When I say destroy I mean I'll be destroying asses and pussies.

Messages In This Thread
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne. - by Freyja - 12th May 2013, 02:02
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne. - by Joffrey Baratheon - 12th May 2013, 03:54
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne. - by Ravar - 12th May 2013, 09:24
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne. - by Freyja - 18th May 2013, 03:49
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne. - by rarzor - 18th May 2013, 05:29
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne. - by Eriana - 19th May 2013, 06:14