Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not so much Futa lover... but happy to RP here!

Hi everyone! I'm Ruby. I'm not much of a futanari fan, but I have lots of other kinks. I'm very much into bdsm stuff and I'm a subby all around really. More than anything, I really like being played with rough and being owned/dominated. ^^

Yes, it's very odd than a non-Futa fan like myself would join but I came her because of my friend Lumikou, who I know from an entirely different fandom altogether. I'm very much into the new My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic series and that's pretty much how I met Lumi. I roleplay ponies with her on a couple of other sites and not long ago, she told me about her magical girl roleplay idea. And being the huge fan of Madoka Magica that I am, I easily grew obsessed over it! xD

At the moment, I plan to be most active in the roleplay section of this board. But I'm also an artist, so perhaps I might post my own art as well. You also might find it interesting that I'm also an independent game developer. I'm currently working on a flash game project that I'm really excited about! ^^

So yeah... nice to meet you all!

Messages In This Thread
Not so much Futa lover... but happy to RP here! - by RubyNights - 2nd March 2013, 18:59