Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here I cum to save the day!

In the room right over there->
Don't worry, there's no bacon monster that's going to force-feed you bacon flavored jizz and breast milk. Or maybe there is, I forget which one it is.

Chocolate? CHOCOLATE!!!
Oh, and I was half-serious about the sexism thing. Dickgirls do turn me on, but that is not the only reason I like them. Ranks in nobility and such have always been distinguished between gender. Most of the places people hear of favored males, even when there was a lady of the same rank, simply because of gender. It really pisses me off how people tend to see one gender better at certain things than the other. Even in the modern world, sexism exists. If changing everyone to Futas is what it takes for everyone to be seen as equals, then please let it be so.

Ya ya ya. Basically: no illegal shit and don't be an ass. also copyright and trademark related stuff.
Altimira Wrote:Also, I liked this: "So far away, we wait for the day for the lives all so wasted and gone. We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days. Through the fire and the flames we carry on!" It is poetic.
Dragonforce rox!
When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

Messages In This Thread
Here I cum to save the day! - by OmegaScales - 20th February 2013, 03:00
Here I cum to save the day! - by KatCute - 20th February 2013, 03:05
Here I cum to save the day! - by Olivria Noel - 21st February 2013, 12:48
Here I cum to save the day! - by OmegaScales - 21st February 2013, 20:59
Here I cum to save the day! - by KatCute - 21st February 2013, 23:59
Here I cum to save the day! - by The Guardian - 23rd February 2013, 01:37