Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all!

My handle is o.T but you guys can call me Ash (except when insulting me Big Grin)

I'm 20, Male and live in Australia (the land of the ever-banned game)

Came across the futa phenomenom quite by accident and have been actively searching out futa-anything ever since.

I actually got linked to this site by a DA member who used to have futa-content but was told to take it off, hence the link to a site where the person can post futa images freely. I've taken about a week to have a look around and I gotta say the place is a great place for like minded futa-lovers, a bit like The Kitten Board in the sense of community.

I may, at later date, post a Futa-Female!Harry/Tonks fic that would be about 20 chapters in length. Right now I'm working on a bit more boring one, Strelok, a S.T.A.L.K.E.R-Themed Willow/Tara fiction, which I will give the link to anyone that PM's me (once I can get the first two chapters out!).

I absolutely love Beatrix's stories (albeit, only having read hers, I love the Sakana Sisters) and am going to be looking at more good futa-fics as I get used to the place.

If you want to, you can post your fav futa story links here and tell me what's really good about them so I can have a look at them.

So yeah. Hi again!

Edit: Omg, I totally forgot my interests! :9:

Ok, so I'm a super massive Buffy, Angel and Firefly fan. Love videogames of almost anysort, love reading good sapphic fiction (mostly HP and Buffy fiction, though original-futa I'm starting to get really into Tongue and Star-Trek: Enterprise/Voyager is cool too) and I'm a huge Whedon-fanboy... to a certain extent, considering what he did to Tara. He must hate lesbians or something...

Messages In This Thread
Hi all! - by o.T - 28th February 2008, 01:36
Hi all! - by Sakura-chan - 28th February 2008, 01:54
Hi all! - by Itchy_nugget - 28th February 2008, 02:19
Hi all! - by darth_tohru - 28th February 2008, 03:20
Hi all! - by blowfish - 28th February 2008, 04:02
Hi all! - by spacepoliceman - 28th February 2008, 06:14
Hi all! - by moudoka - 28th February 2008, 06:21
Hi all! - by SAM™ - 28th February 2008, 14:12
Hi all! - by The Guardian - 28th February 2008, 14:23
Hi all! - by kisseki - 9th March 2008, 00:15