Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have come to raid your drawers! (no intention to alarm certain staff members)
ZeroRaider1 Wrote:Thanks both of you. I took a look around the RP section, and a question has come to my mind. Are we only allowed to make Interest Checks, or is there a place where people can make a Request Thread with their personal RP information in it, like favorite pairings, grammar rules, and kinks?

Check out the RP section, you'll find a subforum dedicated to finding others to RP with you. Yeah you can describe what you like in all the detail you want. Big Grin

When it comes to kinks and such, I like F-List which I discovered through members here at FP. It's nice and handy. I have one myself, it's in my sig. You can check it out to see how kinks are all nicely laid out and such. You can even make multiple characters there if you want to show a variety of roles you like to play with their own set of kinks. =3
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Messages In This Thread
I have come to raid your drawers! (no intention to alarm certain staff members) - by KitsuneMimi - 9th January 2013, 00:11