Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New, but not new

Hey guys, Zenku here. Well if you can probably see it, I just turned 18, like...3 hours ago, so I thought I'd join this forum. Well I'll tell a little about myself now.

I'm an artist, musician, and writer. I love doing the previously mentioned things all the time. I like to airsoft in my free time, in which I am called Slo. On the music side, my favorite type of music to create is DnB, specifically of the Liquid variety. I tend to just go with the flow and see what I end up with. With art, pretty much the same thing, from sketches, to photo manipulations, I try to be well rounded. Writing is a bit different, and probably the only time where I would actually plan something first before I do it. But oh well, I digress...

I do like futas. Quite a bit, in fact. Despite being "straight" IRL, when I'm at a place such as the one here, I don't go by what I do in real life. That would be pretty boring, right? I don't mind playing as any of the genders, or even as dom or sub. I'm actually pretty well rounded as an RPer, since I have been doing this for many years, believe it or not. I hope I can enjoy my time here with all you guys and gals, and whatever else you might be. Here's to a fantastic time! *holds the ol' metaphorical (totally legal) internet shot glass up*

Messages In This Thread
New, but not new - by Zenku - 4th January 2013, 10:18
New, but not new - by The Guardian - 4th January 2013, 11:43
New, but not new - by Evil Empire - 4th January 2013, 12:22
New, but not new - by Rukia Chambers - 4th January 2013, 18:40