• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellow ?

1. "Who Are You?"
  2. "Where are you from?"
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?"
  4. "What do you like about futanari?"
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?"
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?"
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?"

1: I'm a roleplaying fan, name is Alex and i'm french
2: From Europe (France)
3: I wanted something else but couldn't use it, i don't know if i can rename me into Nelayandra now :/ But Lion heart is fine, it's a bit wild and may link to the savage boy i'm playing.
4: Hmmm, i think i like the fem "domination" part of it, Also, it still "young" as a just "born" fetish for me, so i'm still shy about it, and there is almost no forum at all for french players involving this, so i wish i can experience a bit of it even if, i may not be writing everything very well in english Sad But what is interesting in futa, is the sweet "maternal", voluptuous and sometime autoritarian side of it, plus the amazonian fantasm, also, a dick on a wonderfull woman seems very troubling as it combines every intersting hetero sex aspect into one being, but i can't explain it fully and well in english.
5: Interested... I think it's not like that i would define it, mostly curiosity, don't want to die an ignorant moron, i guess ?
6: kinks, pairing ? (had to do a google search and translate for this ) i like futa on female, but i'm more "shy" (and begin interested) about the futa on male/boy thing
7: The rules are simple, i have no problem understanding them.
8: Roleplaying and chatting, i'm not bad at roleplay in french, i might try in english it would be a very good exercise, but i mainly hope to not disappoint rp partners, i can make some art too.
9: i was searching the whole french internet spectrum about this fetish, and lost hope about it, so i checked for this particular thing in french.
10: Forums are huge, i get easily lost, tons of subsections and users, it looks a bit like a mess when you don't know this place.
11: yeah, drawing, gaming on pc, tons of "normal" good old med fan roleplay
12: Not of this kind, my first about futanari.
13: Well... *rolls his eyes everywhere* i didn't saw a guillotine when i entered this room... But when death smile at you, all you can do is smile back at her. But please, if i happen to die, send my rotten remains to my ex she will be happy with that Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Hellow ? - by Lion heart - 19th November 2012, 20:50
Hellow ? - by The Guardian - 20th November 2012, 01:49
Hellow ? - by Lion heart - 20th November 2012, 18:37
Hellow ? - by DaveRah - 20th November 2012, 20:17
Hellow ? - by Bishiebunny - 20th November 2012, 20:44
Hellow ? - by AstroForce - 21st November 2012, 00:23
Hellow ? - by Lion heart - 21st November 2012, 10:39
Hellow ? - by zebeianhero - 21st November 2012, 10:55
Hellow ? - by Arien - 21st November 2012, 22:33
Hellow ? - by Lion heart - 27th November 2012, 21:16
Hellow ? - by KitsuneMimi - 27th November 2012, 21:41