Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions ahoy~

Hiya guys,
I'm Bloodlust, and.. yeah.
I'm not so good at this stuff so I'll start with a dot-point list.
- I'm from Australia
- As much as I love cock, I'm not a huge fan of masculinity, so futa is the perfect mix for me. Cuteness + hotness = fantasticness
-
As far as fetishes and stuff go, I'm into kemonomimi, oral, anal, panties, bdsm, traps, crossdressing, socks, sibling incest, and though I'm not much of a furry I do think that some of it's awesome
- I've rarely tried roleplaying so I might try and give that a go
- For other hobbies etc, there's gaming, music, computers, anime.. uh.. there's probably a few things I'm forgetting though
- I'm male, but.. well.. I'm struggling to figure out how I really feel about all of that. I'm currently trying out CDing, and I just dunno at the moment. I'm not going to go into a huge spiel here, but yeah. If it's okay, can you guys refer to me as female until I sort this out? >.<

But yeah. If you want to get to know me just message me ^-^

Not sure what to stick here in my sig. Should I put some edgy quote so everyone can see how cool I am? Or list a little about myself? Or perhaps even link everybody my favourite YouTube links. Which is it people do these days?

Anyhow, fuck all that shit, just send me a message if you want to get to know me.

That's all.

Messages In This Thread
Introductions ahoy~ - by Bloodlust - 16th October 2012, 13:03
Introductions ahoy~ - by TakeTheKnot - 17th October 2012, 19:55
Introductions ahoy~ - by Evil Empire - 18th October 2012, 03:45
Introductions ahoy~ - by Jynx - 20th October 2012, 12:27
Introductions ahoy~ - by The Guardian - 20th October 2012, 13:10
Introductions ahoy~ - by Bishiebunny - 21st October 2012, 14:51
Introductions ahoy~ - by AstroForce - 25th October 2012, 00:11