Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Konnichiwa!
Advance Warning! Heavy usage of emotes is heavy!
That is all.

So this is Futanari Palace, eh? I kinda like it here lol. And BONUS~ Picture of Nao from Mabinogi at the top Big Grin. Anyways, just thought I should drop by, say hi, introduce myself, yknow...be social :149:. For now you can call me M.I.A. (atleast till 20 or so days pass to change my name lol). I have heard of FP alot but just recently (while looking up info on AG4 lol ^^;; ) a link sent me this way but I was not able to look at the content unless I signed up so I did that. After checking the info and stuff I kept seeing those 3 notices that kept popping up and what caught my eye was the Annual Comic Contest. After seeing all the amazing work and doing some brief browsing of the site I have desided to claim this website as MINE Tongueyong26:! Lol...Sorry, sugar rush (and I love the emotes on this site! :214Smile but I digress.... After seeing some amazing work as well as some detailed critiquing I've chosen to stick around for awhile, maybe even display some of my work here once I get started again, so hopefully you will see me around.

So again, call me MIA, or "Shin" which is one of two other names I usually use online and prefer it to my real name. I love drawing ever since I gained more interest in anime during my Junior years in highschool, being invited to the anime club there (My first anime was Gundam Wing and DBZ). Over the years I have been working on characters, improving my skills, working on how to make my characters show more emotions, facial expressions, movements, proportions :123:...and have also started working on stories, looking at other mangas like Naruto, Code Geass, D Gray Man, Bleach...High School of the Dead ( :132: )... and analysing them and there styles and try to create my own. Last year I stopped progressing with my work due to personal reasons but have been getting back into it again recently, drawing again and seeing as this is a decent community, I hope that I can depend on you guys to critique my work as well as my writing :172:. I am also interested in drawing hentai, mostly furry but I will be dabbing on mostly all types.... Eh...also, is anyone interested in teaching me japanese? :206: I have been out of it for atleast a year and have gotten really rusty...heh....

Anyways, I hope to see you lot around the forums and I hope that I'll have an awesome time here.

Shin:202:
[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Messages In This Thread
Konnichiwa! - by Jynx - 26th August 2012, 01:06
Konnichiwa! - by Sakura-chan - 26th August 2012, 01:25
Konnichiwa! - by Jynx - 26th August 2012, 03:39
Konnichiwa! - by Gentleman_shark - 26th August 2012, 16:53
Konnichiwa! - by The Guardian - 26th August 2012, 21:47
Konnichiwa! - by Jynx - 27th August 2012, 01:17
Konnichiwa! - by Bishiebunny - 27th August 2012, 10:09