Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcard the two cocked angelic catguy arrives....

Thanks for the hello everyone. I am glad you enjoyed my semi RP type post. If any of you do Rps annd say, want to have a crack and my character that is acceptable. He has some abilities to create rather interesting potions. Some that are gender changing types. Gender reversal ones as well. Granted, if used on a female type herm, it will make their body into a male type. Basically no breasts. XD Of course, male changes to female, vice versa and ones that can change the one ingesting into either male or female type herm. Ones that can make a person grow to large sizes and.... well yeah. Basically could be used to allow Alucard to be inserted into certain areas. Of course, unbirthing can happen to him at times. Other potions can include insane amounts of bodiuly fluids being released, be it cum or other.
Of course, one supper stong can make one cum for a LONG time and if kept on long enough could eventually fill a medium sized swimming pool.

There are so many more that could be made. Chances are if you can think of one, he can create it for you.

He also has a couple other forms. One that is somewhat like a Grim Reaper type. Black cloak form almost made of fog, his angelic wings visible and the black void of his face only his glowing eyes are visible. Uses it when in either a medival type fantasy setting or futuristic one.

When "crossdressing", he goes by the name if Allie. XD

So again, if anyone wishes to do an RP, let me know. I have an idea where Alucard is onethat all these experiments are being done. They are in a sense trying to take stuff from him and put it into others. Various powers and abilities. Not sure how it would play out as I'd need others to play scientists and test subjects and maybe even guards. It all depends really on the situation I guess.

Would anyone be interested? Of course the thread could be somewhat gory and bloody due top some of the "testing" done to my character which might or could kill a normal "mortal" person. Whether or not a potential escape would be possible, who knows?

Would anyone be interested? There could be a potential for sex stuff, but not the main factor.

And yes he has two cocks. XD I shall post a few more links to other pics I didn't have time to do in the main one.

Messages In This Thread
Alcard the two cocked angelic catguy arrives.... - by megamanrulesall - 16th February 2008, 05:57