Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Hello from the Shadows...

Hello... ._.
I'm Ravey Dave, a very old lurker who found this forum totally random while shamelessly googling sights dedicated to Anime chicks with penises too.
... I guess I'm making this post because I don't want to have my account deleted or anything because all I really do is lurk. I'm surprised that I've lasted this long. This is the first place I've ever used the Ravey Dave moniker, which I use elsewhere on the internet, most prominently on IMVU (I don't use it anymore though.)
I wouldn't mind RPing, but as a complete noob, I would need a lot of guidance from someone willing to show me the ropes. I suppose my main problem is that I don't get into character, because at a young age I started separating fiction and reality to prove to my parents that video games didn't affect my behavior.
Any kind of Futa is fine, New Half style or Shemale style, and for the most part I don't care what there pairing is, as long as the art is good. I'm not a fan of Furries, Sorry Fur-Fans, and Tenticles and Scat are pretty much always avoided also.

Messages In This Thread
...Hello from the Shadows... - by Ravey Dave - 17th July 2012, 04:55
...Hello from the Shadows... - by hunterofguilds - 17th July 2012, 05:44
...Hello from the Shadows... - by Swany - 17th July 2012, 05:47
...Hello from the Shadows... - by Ravey Dave - 17th July 2012, 07:05
...Hello from the Shadows... - by Gilgamesh - 17th July 2012, 13:28
...Hello from the Shadows... - by Ravey Dave - 17th July 2012, 15:13
...Hello from the Shadows... - by Bishiebunny - 18th July 2012, 19:43
...Hello from the Shadows... - by hunterofguilds - 18th July 2012, 22:44
...Hello from the Shadows... - by Yomi - 18th July 2012, 23:12
...Hello from the Shadows... - by The Mad Red - 20th July 2012, 19:18
...Hello from the Shadows... - by The Guardian - 21st July 2012, 16:21