Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shy on Introductions
I'm new here and i really never know how to start out saying hello to people. so..... Hello
little bit bout me:

1. What's up with that nick of yours? Usually when i Role play (yes i rp just not good at it) depending of what kind of it is most or the time i just go with "Terro" Fantasy rp its usually "Terox".
  2. What do you like about futanari? When i first saw futanari, i was hooked, i'm still wondering how i was but i was. it was like a "best of both worlds" kind of thing that reeled me in, making my curiousoity rise up. then after a while, i fell in love with it, and thats how it been since
  3. "What got you interested in the first place?" i think i explained this question in the previous question ._.
  4. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" Nekos definitely. but mainly futaxfuta + futaxfemale
  5. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) list? Do you have any questions?" yes i have + no questions at this moment of time
  6. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) probably the rp+chatting sections but idk just yet
  7. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" Google found ya + i wanted to experience the forum myself
  8. "Anything else you might like to add?" *thinks* Nyope.
  9. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" My Poetry, Stories, Mangas (yes i'm a bookworm but not a smartworm), and electronics
  10. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" futa-related? nyo. but i do try out MMOs every once ina while.
  11. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" i'm not really a good convo starter. im usually a quiet person in chats. feel free to talk to me i'll try to respond the best i can.

This was probably a bad intro post =_= feel free to critize

Messages In This Thread
Shy on Introductions - by MrTerox - 17th May 2012, 08:45
Shy on Introductions - by Dave1 - 17th May 2012, 10:24
Shy on Introductions - by hunterofguilds - 17th May 2012, 13:58
Shy on Introductions - by asuka funn - 17th May 2012, 14:10
Shy on Introductions - by MrTerox - 17th May 2012, 23:09
Shy on Introductions - by Dave1 - 18th May 2012, 01:54
Shy on Introductions - by andromeda - 18th May 2012, 02:05
Shy on Introductions - by MrTerox - 18th May 2012, 05:03
Shy on Introductions - by Gilgamesh - 18th May 2012, 05:09
Shy on Introductions - by The Guardian - 21st May 2012, 01:15