Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new lurker--the lurking will begin after this short burst of extroversion.
Gilgamesh Wrote:You know, your background and intro post is very interesting, but I'm afraid I'm way too distracted by the fact your moniker is essentially the same as legendary artist Amanoja9, most famous for his TS I Love You mangas. (Amanoja9 is something of an abbreviation, his moniker is usually pronounced by Japanese as 'Amano Jaku' or some such. I forget the exact details.) Point is that the moniker origin is the same.

After reading that, I did some digging about and his work is in fact pretty impressive. The particular imp at hand is a pretty common myth--using it meant inevitably stepping on someone's toes, but at least it isn't a local regular by the sound of it. Essentially the name suggests a form of divine perversion. Digging around, it looks like Amanoja9 favors 'Amano Jyaku' as a two word combination, which reads closer to the original Japanese but probably wasn't available on one of the boards, thus Amanoja9. As fitting my North American origin, I used the bastardized English version; I may as well be Gaijinjaku.

I wrote my first piece of futa erotica lastnight, and it got the desired result from the audience I intended it for--so the kink may not be too far beyond me. I will perhaps post it over in the writing area in the next week or so, and if it is well received, continue to do so as I go. Thank you for the welcome, even if somewhat distracted and mildly obsessive.

Thank you to the others as well. Smile

Messages In This Thread
A new lurker--the lurking will begin after this short burst of extroversion. - by Amanojaku - 13th February 2012, 22:05