Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new lurker--the lurking will begin after this short burst of extroversion.
In an effort to keep my chatter pertinent, I felt I might just follow the suggested questions, and if anyone is curious about something, they may ask in the thread.

My avatar name is Amanojaku (I'm sure you've noticed by now) and I took it from Japanese mythology. It is a tiny black yokai, not unlike the Western idea of an imp, that tempts men and women into committing acts in line with their darkest desires. Essentially, it makes you do what you really want to do, only could never admit to yourself much less anyone else. I've studied Japanese culture and translated Japanese language at the academic level for a few years now and I find it fascinating, and considering the nature of these forums, the nickname seemed very appropriate.

I am from North America and at the moment, I live in the American Midwest in a sprawling urban metroplex. Originally I'm from somewhere far colder and further north, but I find that being a little cryptic about this is more fun than just coming out and giving specifics. I doubt many of you care if I originated in a specific town in Montana, or from the lower east side of Chicago, anyway.

I've come to these forums in search of a sort of cultural awareness. Although I have lurked on many forums with hentai and more traditional photography for many years, I've only recently taken an interest in futanari. You might say that I am, in essence, a futanari-widow as my significant other is very much taken by the well-endowed ladies that have brought us together here. She finds them thrilling and considering our attachment, I thought it wise to learn more in order to influence my writing and art, to our mutual benefit. Her interest has become my interest, and now your interests will mingle with mine as well. I believe many of you will have useful advice on my hunt for plot-heavy high-quality futanari stories and anime to learn from. Likewise, I will try to share what I can as I find it.

As for my favorite kinks... I would say that I get turned on by the esoteric and arcane, the mystical and the difficult to understand. As you might imagine, I got quite a thrill from Bible Black, although I may have written a few part a bit differently myself. This isn't a blanket kink however, as magical school girls don't do much for me and tentacular demons from the pits of hell get a little cliche after awhile; but every now and then I run across a doujinshi or anime that gets my mind pumping as hard as my heart. I enjoy what you can't see just as much as what you can, the erotic as much as the explicit.

I have taken the time to read the rules, and will do my best to adhere to them. I don't suspect I will be posting a lot at first anyway, which should give me plenty of time to let the smarter practices sink in. I will probably spend the most of my time haunting the areas with images, doujinshi, and conversations about hentai anime, and if I find myself brave enough, perhaps I will post a few futanari stories to the appropriate forums. My art isn't very good, but I am working on it, and who knows? Perhaps this place will give me the inspiration I need to improve my drawing. My interests are all over the place, ranging from the academic and literary to the filthy and historical; I've recently been considering re-writing portions of the 'Pearl' as manga scripts, in case there are any avid artists who would want to take it on.

It is a pleasure to be here, and thank you to those that put the hard work into maintaining it.

Messages In This Thread
A new lurker--the lurking will begin after this short burst of extroversion. - by Amanojaku - 13th February 2012, 00:18