Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time lurker, saying hi.

Greetings FP!

I'm a long time lurker (3 years) but I've decided to post to say hi!

I'm been a Futa fan for a half dozen years, and I really love this website and the people here. It's time for me to greet all these wonderful people.

A tiny bit about me: Male, married, wife knows and doesn't mind. She has her kinks, I have mine. I've been bi curious for years upon years, but I've never done any about it, but want to get down on my knees and blow a hung guy some day. Futa hits my bi kink, not to mention the beautiful women in the comics and photo manipulations.

I love big cocks, tits, and growth. Something about a hard cock long enough to go past the belly button really gets me off.

And i really appreciate the futanization people have been doing. Kudos to you people!

I work in a field most of you would love to work in. (game industry) Let me tell you: it's a job, it's not 100% fun all the time. It's more like 5% and 125% work. When I am in the industry, I work all the time, sometimes every day for months. Then I leave the industry, and work a normal job for a year or two before going back in the industry. I do currently work for a Triple-A game company that most of you know, but I don't talk about where I work.

I am not into RP all that much, but I do enjoy talking, feel free to leave a message.

Messages In This Thread
Long time lurker, saying hi. - by bmskee - 17th January 2012, 06:32
Long time lurker, saying hi. - by Love Doll Mariska - 17th January 2012, 07:28
Long time lurker, saying hi. - by The Guardian - 18th January 2012, 00:24
Long time lurker, saying hi. - by AntiAntagonist - 18th January 2012, 08:22
Long time lurker, saying hi. - by bmskee - 19th January 2012, 06:05
Long time lurker, saying hi. - by vella - 19th January 2012, 17:06
Long time lurker, saying hi. - by bmskee - 20th January 2012, 05:38
Long time lurker, saying hi. - by Olivria Noel - 25th January 2012, 09:39