Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And this the man that in his study sits...

Hello. I've actually been around here for quite some time, lurking, skulking, gathering information, leeching... call it what you will. The point I'm trying to make, is that I haven't been active.

I am attempting to remedy that situation. Unfortunately, I have a nasty habit of gradually ceasing to contribute to any forum I join, fading away from the community as my namesake faded away from his hope of salvation. I'll actually try this time though, promise.

Personally, I'm a bisexual with a particular fondness for the male anatomy; hence my fondness for futanari. I also enjoy literature, hard science fiction and fantasy. Dr. Faustus is my personal hero, if you don't know who that is look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faustus

I adore Role Playing and writing in general, and you should expect me to be most active around the RP threads. I usually play males-- which I suspect will limit the scope of my RP partners-- but I have been known to toss in the odd female character for good measure. As yet, I have no futa characters, but I have several concepts for them and might just go ahead and put one out there.

Messages In This Thread
And this the man that in his study sits... - by Dr.Faustus - 28th January 2008, 06:44
And this the man that in his study sits... - by DoRo - 28th January 2008, 18:18
And this the man that in his study sits... - by kisseki - 29th January 2008, 09:37
And this the man that in his study sits... - by Keahi19 - 29th January 2008, 15:54