Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms...

Hello all! Words cannot express how overjoyed I am to have found a forum with members who share my passion for futanari. I am eager to join the intelligent discussions I see all throughout this site and help spread the love of this wonderful theme. I recently decided to showcase my writing skills by releasing an article that summarizes my thoughts and analyses of futanari. I hope it meets with your approval and enjoyment.

Also, I would like to offer my graphic editing services in the form of doujin translation edits... preferably futa themed, of course! My relevant skills are limited to the graphic removal and replacement of Japanese text with English text. Note that although I have no knowledge of the written Japanese language, I do have many years of subtitled anime behind me, so I have picked up a couple things on the spoken language. If there are any faithful Japanese translators out there who are looking for a meticulously detailed perfectionist to edit well-translated English text onto uber-hot futa doujins, let me know! Here are three samples of my editing skills from different doujins for your review... Note that the translations on these samples were completely fabricated by me.

Finally, I would like to thank those who started and maintain this site. [Humble bow] It is great to be aboard! Smile

Messages In This Thread
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms... - by Elegant Succubus - 25th January 2008, 04:12
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms... - by kisseki - 25th January 2008, 04:20
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms... - by picklejar - 25th January 2008, 05:28
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms... - by billgoku - 25th January 2008, 12:58
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms... - by Reyvi - 25th January 2008, 13:46
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms... - by SAM™ - 25th January 2008, 14:53
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms... - by jiru44 - 26th January 2008, 00:17
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms... - by Keahi19 - 26th January 2008, 14:49
Elegant Succubus joins with open arms... - by Fugazi - 27th January 2008, 12:38