Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess what ? I am new ^^

So, not sure what to say so i'll use the form given in the sticky Smile

"Who Are You?"
Name (or nickname) is Aymi (male) and from some times now i am more and more interested in the futanari art.

"Where are you from?"
France, but i'll do my best with my english. Hope you'll excuse my french (pun intended :p)

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
Given by a friend when i was first searching for a nickname on the net. And now i keep on using it.

"What do you like about futanari?"
Tricky one. At first i would hase said no idea. But with time i find the concept of having in one body a male and a female something very appealing. When the art is well done of course, or the scene was well thought of.

"What got you interested in the first place?"
By accident, i saw a picture i knew with an addenda and after i read about the art behind it.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
Not sure about the question. But, my favorite is futa between themselves i would say.

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
Read and no question. Althought i am not quite sure about the DNP thing (it seems people can upload things, right ?). Asking beacause with restricted access as a guest there are only a few things you can see.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
For now, i wish to know more about the art and "meet'" other people interested in and learn about it. Then, i'll see i think.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
By making a research with google (really...) after having browse through Gelbboru.

"Anything else you might like to add?"
I think i like any futa art as long as it is not related to loli and guro. the others are fine (well the one i know now)

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
Girls with large breast count ? :p
Seriously, i like rolepaying game (the old one with pen and papers), wargames and video games (ack am i a geek oO)

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
Not one really

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
Well, hope i was helpfull to describe myself.
Sometimes, i can't help myself to do silly pun (mostly in french so here you'll be spared i think) and i prefer to smile rather than to grin.

So enjoy and thanks for reading everything ^^

Messages In This Thread
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by Aymi - 25th November 2011, 01:43
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by aecho61 - 25th November 2011, 02:14
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by The Guardian - 25th November 2011, 04:18
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by Aymi - 25th November 2011, 10:08
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by AstroForce - 25th November 2011, 10:29
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by Aymi - 25th November 2011, 12:53
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by andromeda - 25th November 2011, 15:26
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by Yomi - 25th November 2011, 21:06
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by Olivria Noel - 28th November 2011, 07:16
Guess what ? I am new ^^ - by Aymi - 28th November 2011, 09:37