Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi people... Don't get too excited, I'm not available...

Well thank you...

As to calling it Futa-Yaoi, well, what else was I going to call it? Undecided

And so far, I HAVE received one positive offer from somebody who does 3-D, and I replied to them to find out more, but I'm sure with the size and scope of my project it will take possibly a whole team of 3-D modelers and animators to make this project work.

THEN I have to figure out the pay rate...[nervous shudderz] Some day if this sells, hopefully we all get rich off it. At least make enough money to justify everybody's "labors of love" shall we say...

So a great big THANK YOU [HUGE HUGZ] to Malocula for their generous oofer to assist in this massive undertaking. I look forward to any and all help, be it audio, video, or whatever people can contribute, as I clearly do not have a production company at my disposal for this kind of work.

Any GIRLS out there [and actually there are male characters in this, (sorry guys there are no sex roles for you in this)] for voice acting, please don't hesitate to speak up...

[HUGE HUGZ TO ALL]
Delicious Vodka DeBlair
aka
Madame Dry Ice

Messages In This Thread
Hi people... Don't get too excited, I'm not available... - by MadameDryIce - 19th November 2011, 00:10