Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...to the Madness

O.O WHOOT CHAOS LEGION FTW!!!!

I miss that game. ~Sad panda~ T.T

Anyways, everything in your intro is duely noted, I'm new to this site myself, so I'm still lurking a bit myself as I try to get used to the set-up of this place since I'm not used to forum sites in the least. On the subject of gaming though, I'm not too expirenced with everything, but I get around enough to know of some obscure game titles once in a while since more often than not I try to stay away from the mainstream unless it involves something I've been intrested in before it either became, or before I even learned it was mainstream to begin with. Anyways, gonna cut myself off before I get too talkative, so you know where to find me if you wanna talk more good sir.

In one perspective, we as human beings are always fighting amongst one another, both side by side and against the entire world and everything else that exists. We fight to establish our place in the world, fight for our dreams, fight to remove our enemies and obstacles that prevent us from achieving these dreams, for our honor, for the ones we love and trust. . . Constantly we're always fighting, even if we dont even recognize our actions as such. It's only when we completely give up the will to fight that we forefit our lives and everything we've worked hard for to establish ourselves as individuals. And that's why even in the deepest, darkest times of despair, no matter how much pain I'm in, or how much I bitch, whine, cry, or moan about it, I refuse to give up this fight to live my life and stand strong for my own beliefs, even if it means that I have to make the whole world my enemy in the end.

Messages In This Thread
...to the Madness - by Method201 - 15th November 2011, 03:52
...to the Madness - by andromeda - 15th November 2011, 05:26
...to the Madness - by Method201 - 15th November 2011, 06:21
...to the Madness - by Sandor - 15th November 2011, 07:20
...to the Madness - by The Guardian - 15th November 2011, 13:16
...to the Madness - by Gilgamesh - 15th November 2011, 14:30
...to the Madness - by Order_of_the_Demon - 15th November 2011, 17:48
...to the Madness - by Olivria Noel - 17th November 2011, 01:28