Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...to the Madness

Greetings. I've already posted a few times, but I guess this couldn't hurt.

I'm Method201. Ta-dah. My nick was originally "MethodToTheMadness", but I got tired of typing it out. The 201 is there to make sure no-one takes my nick. I'm from the east coast in the USA, but I'm on at pretty random times, so you can't really tell.

I'm not sure what it is about futa I like. It just kinda appeals to me. I prefer futa-female and futa-futa, and I'm not really interested in RPing; just show me the goods. I lurked for a while, left, came back, and spontaneously decided to post. In the meantime, I've built up a modest collection of what I consider to be the best (your mileage may vary). I seem to have a preference for videogame hentai/futa, but I'm not picky.

I've studied the crap out of DNP, and didn't realize how much of Fanatic Fetish I had. Oh, well, tough luck for me, I guess.

I play a lot of games. I play shooters, RPGs, dungeon crawlers, strategy games, you name it. Particularly, I'm playing Monster Hunter Tri and MHFU lately, as well as Skyrim and MW3. Not really a fan of sports games, though. I listen to any music other than rap and country.

I've made a habit of distancing my regular IRL self from my secret internet pervert self, so I'm OK with shooting/stabbing people with random strangers, but leave the dirty stuff to the forums. Probably fifty-fifty odds I post fewer than 10 times, and then go back to lurking.

..That ended up being longer than I thought it would. Well, go ahead and judge me, I can take it. Oh, and my avatar is from Chaos Legion. You've probably never heard of it. </hipster>

Remember, friends don't let friends post angry. Chill out, eat a Snickers, and get back to us in five minutes. We're all reasonable people here.

Messages In This Thread
...to the Madness - by Method201 - 15th November 2011, 03:52
...to the Madness - by andromeda - 15th November 2011, 05:26
...to the Madness - by Method201 - 15th November 2011, 06:21
...to the Madness - by Sandor - 15th November 2011, 07:20
...to the Madness - by The Guardian - 15th November 2011, 13:16
...to the Madness - by Gilgamesh - 15th November 2011, 14:30
...to the Madness - by Order_of_the_Demon - 15th November 2011, 17:48
...to the Madness - by Olivria Noel - 17th November 2011, 01:28