Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trap boy here :)

lets see now...

1. "Who Are You?" - i am Sandor,silky smooth and sexy Trap boy Smile

2. "Where are you from?" - Israel Smile

3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" - nothing is up with it,its my nick ! Smile

4. "What do you like about futanari?" - whats not to like eh ? big cocks,lovely people (already RP with a few and it was very nice Smile) looking forward for more !

5. "What got you interested in the first place?" - my attraction to women with cocks in drawings and comics

6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" - i love a muscular partner Smile im switch so they can be whatever they like Smile

7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" - i have Smile

8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) - oh,Roleplaying is FUN,but i like to do it while chatting and not as a thread tbh.also like all kinds of Hentai picture as well Smile
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" - was browsing the web looking for intresting places,and found this place

10. "Anything else you might like to add?" - let me think about it,and get back to you Smile

11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" - American Football (playing and watching),Huge movie buff and i also Play WoW Smile

12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" - im in SL,but i dont come around it too often,but i should do my best to check all the fine people who are there Smile

13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" - Love me or Hate me,this is Me Smile

Messages In This Thread
Trap boy here :) - by Sandor - 13th October 2011, 09:39
Trap boy here :) - by Bishiebunny - 13th October 2011, 10:08
Trap boy here :) - by The Guardian - 13th October 2011, 13:19
Trap boy here :) - by GlennGarth - 13th October 2011, 19:45
Trap boy here :) - by NeoXtrim - 14th October 2011, 00:04
Trap boy here :) - by Astraea - 14th October 2011, 00:08
Trap boy here :) - by Sandor - 14th October 2011, 12:19
Trap boy here :) - by Olivria Noel - 17th October 2011, 06:41