Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)

1. "Who Are You?" - A guy who happens to like Futa. Secretly of course! :p

2. "Where are you from?" - USA
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" - Favorite color is blue, and I think Dragon's are awesome.
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" - I like how it captures the essence of both sexes, I love the different kind of art and styles, and for some reason, I can't say no to a girl with the best of both worlds! Big Grin
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" - Randomly stumbled upon pictures on the internet, and was curious.
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" - I really just enjoy straight up futa, but I'm open to other things.
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" - Yes, seems clear to me!
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" - I enjoy finding images, I would like to try my hand at roleplaying, and just hanging out with other like minded people.
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" - I don't remember.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?"- I wish I had a real futa girlfriend! (If only) Smile)
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" - Video games, music, reading, writing, movies, food, etc.
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" - Nope!
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" - Be gentle with me Tongue
Phew! Ok, well, I hope that was good enough for an intro. Thanks for reading Smile

Messages In This Thread
Hello :) - by Blue Dragon - 27th September 2011, 20:01
Hello :) - by vella - 27th September 2011, 20:15
Hello :) - by Noddyish - 27th September 2011, 21:24
Hello :) - by Kagrin Dragoon - 27th September 2011, 21:45
Hello :) - by Love Doll Mariska - 27th September 2011, 23:46
Hello :) - by Blue Dragon - 28th September 2011, 00:20
Hello :) - by ProfanePriestess - 28th September 2011, 00:41
Hello :) - by The Guardian - 28th September 2011, 02:15
Hello :) - by Bishiebunny - 29th September 2011, 20:18
Hello :) - by Olivria Noel - 30th September 2011, 12:47