Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.

1. "Who Are You?"
Hmm, quite the complex question, actually. Well maybe not so complex but it would bring a complex answer. You may call me Laruza (although it's not my real name of course, but not sure if I should post that...) I am 21 years old, and I have quite a few hobbies that I do but nothing too exciting...

"Where are you from?"

I am from the United States, most of my friends are from the UK/Europe though.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"

Not sure, it's kind of the female form of "Lazerus", which I have no idea where I picked that out from to be honest. xD

"What do you like about futanari?"

Hm, to be completely honest I don't really find myself sexually attracted to most (futanari) characters, but I look at it mainly because it helps distinguish my feelings of loneliness, and that there are others out there similar to me.

"What got you interested in the first place?"

I met someone online who was into this form of art, whom introduced me. Needless to say he found me very sexually desirable...

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"

Hrm, none really... ^^

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"

No questions, I more or less know how to act on forums since I went to online highschool and was taught 'netiquette'.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?"

I'm kind of just bored and want to explore this side of me, since I rarely do so. Not really sure of all the forum types since I haven't been here for long yet.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"

First heard in someone's profile I saw in another site, I cannot remember her name but I just figured I would register (as of recent.)

"Anything else you might like to add?"

Not at this time.

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"

Well I do very much love music, listening to it and composing my own!

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"

Quite a few, but all of them just know me as a regular female and I would be very upset if people hated me over this... T-T
"Last words before we pass final judgment?"

Be kind, please? ^^

Sorry if I did something wrong,I just saw a sticky saying that I could use this format. Thank you!
Hi. o-o

Messages In This Thread
Hi. - by Laruza - 24th September 2011, 00:48
Hi. - by Gilgamesh - 24th September 2011, 00:54
Hi. - by vella - 24th September 2011, 01:03
Hi. - by Laruza - 24th September 2011, 02:18
Hi. - by Bishiebunny - 24th September 2011, 02:35
Hi. - by zebeianhero - 24th September 2011, 02:52
Hi. - by Futa Wedgie - 24th September 2011, 04:12
Hi. - by Love Doll Mariska - 24th September 2011, 06:25
Hi. - by Olivria Noel - 24th September 2011, 22:21
Hi. - by The Guardian - 25th September 2011, 06:23