Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful.
Oncardam Wrote:Thanks everyone for the greeting.Big Grin

I learned to draw at the Minecraft school of drawing. I cheated a little though. I used circles.Wink

-chan
I love the song lyrics. I don't think I have ever seen the last two verses before. I have an atrocious singing voice and my partner and I use the first two verses to torture a teenage relative of mine. :19: It can be good when you want privacy. She doesn't stick around. Also I have read some of your stories, and I really enjoyed them. Sorry I did not comment at the time, but I was still in my lurking phase. Now that I have earned enough credits to come up from Downbelow (Babylon 5 reference), I promise to post more.

I found the complete song on youtube Smile
We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Messages In This Thread
Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - by Sakura-chan - 17th September 2011, 20:52