Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good to meet you

Hi, I'm Dory. And, uh, well... well, I don't think I've ever eaten a fish.

No wait, that's the wrong introduction. I'm Nanako, and I do eat fish. Well, Nanako is my screenname, my real name is Amy. But since that's not listed anywhere people will get to know me as Nanako. Normally I register with MaidNanako, but just Nanako was still free, so yeah... Tongueyong34:

Anyway, I stumbled upon this place after browsing around (kinda makes one wonder what I was browsing for, huh? Tongueyong33: ) so I came here and I got here and here I am!

So, in reality I'm a working fool (darn you responsibilities) and I work for an internet service provider kind of thing, technical support. The joys of listening to complaining customers all day and help them fix their problems... Tongueyong35:

Ok, on to happier stuff. I do love to play WoW (recently returned from a small break, quite a few things changed) and I like my PS3. Come to think of it, my PS3 hasn't been turned on for a while...the poor thing. Anyway, I also love anime, manga and hentai (thank you Captain Obvious Tongueyong3Smile. Which reminds me, I promised myself I should watch Fate/Stay Night all over again. And to check on my Ghost in the Shell delayed order...delays suck!

I suppose that's all I'm willing to share now, feel free to PM me about random stuff (not too random, I do have my limits. But I sometimes go to Gaiaonline to the chatterbox forum, so I'm quite used to randomness).

Oh yes, one more thing. If you agree that Fluttershy is the best of the ponies then way to go! If you disagree and prefer someone else...shame on you.

Looking forward to hanging out here! Tongueyong32:

By the way, there's not a limit on how many icons we can use, is there? Tongueyong15:These are all just too cool!

Messages In This Thread
Good to meet you - by Nanako - 7th August 2011, 10:37
Good to meet you - by Gilgamesh - 7th August 2011, 14:03
Good to meet you - by Nanako - 7th August 2011, 14:20
Good to meet you - by vella - 7th August 2011, 15:58
Good to meet you - by Nanako - 7th August 2011, 16:30
Good to meet you - by vella - 7th August 2011, 16:40
Good to meet you - by Nanako - 7th August 2011, 17:00
Good to meet you - by vella - 7th August 2011, 17:12
Good to meet you - by Nanako - 7th August 2011, 17:21
Good to meet you - by zebeianhero - 7th August 2011, 18:54
Good to meet you - by The Guardian - 7th August 2011, 21:08