Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The lurker Lead.
Lead Wrote:I love this site, the only grievance I have is that viewing every piece of art one by one is too slow. I find myself having to open a ton of tabs to view at a more desirable pace. Some Doujin/Manga (I'm horrible with the terminology, I need a wild fetishes dictionary, the thread on this site about them isn't... comprehensive) kinda help but it's hard to find one that I like. I love the artwork here, I can't say why I love futanari so much, but the regular stuff just doesn't do enough for me anymore.

I know exactly what you mean about the regular stuff not cutting it anymore. Well, hopefully you'll learn to work your way around to find what you want. Certain fetishes are a lot more rarer and harder to find than others so you'll have to find some tricks to get to them so good luck.
[IC] Translation is being considered, [U] Translation is being considered but more unlikely, [ToH] Temporarily on Hold, [WiP] Currently being translated

Currently not accepting

Translation List (somewhat ordered by priority):
[ToH] [AOI (Makita Aoi)] Eden no Hebi (Snake of Eden) Chapter 4
[IC] [Nanairo Koubou] Shotanari Sisters
[IC] [Yn_red] Houkago no Chinji
[IC] [Somejima] Houkago No Ingoku Gakuen Choushitsu
[IC] [Somejima] Ochita Ikusamiko Shimai
[U] [Kokuko (Tsukiyotake)] Agrias Messatsu (Agrias Obliteration) (FFT)

For translation requests, send e-mails to shinyuujin@gmail.com or simply send a private message. The requirements for the work is that it should look like it has relatively simple Japanese and that it has futa.

My Site

Messages In This Thread
The lurker Lead. - by Lead - 6th May 2011, 06:12
The lurker Lead. - by Shinyuu - 6th May 2011, 06:17
The lurker Lead. - by Lead - 6th May 2011, 06:34
The lurker Lead. - by Supermarket Love - 6th May 2011, 06:41
The lurker Lead. - by Shinyuu - 6th May 2011, 07:11
The lurker Lead. - by Fuzztix - 6th May 2011, 10:19
The lurker Lead. - by The Guardian - 7th May 2011, 03:36