Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Fuzz here! :D

Hey there, im new to Forums and the way things work, so sorry if i dont seem familiar with anything :3

The nicknames Fuzztix, i'll explain where i thought of it in a minute. I'm Male from the UK, im sure i will make friends with anyone whos friendly enough to talk back, and this Forum seems pretty friendly from what i've seen. Smile

I've shown my face in the FP RP chat channel, but i havent introduced myself on the forum, so i thought i'd be polite and do so. Big Grin

Futanari has really interested me recently, and theres absoloutely no doubt in saying i like it! My favourite type is when its mixed in with Furries (Fur, Fuzzy Fur? I guess thats where my name came from)

I'm just not quite sure how to go about 'exploring' these different kinks and thoughts, and i guess thats why i've joined this forum, to see if i can find some help or 'material' :23: I'd also like to make some friends, gender isnt an issue.

Oh, and i havent got a Profile Picture yet because im not sure what to have. It'd probably be under the Furry kind, but im not sure if im allowed just a random picture that i find. Do i say, i do not own the right to this photo or something? Undecided

So erm, 'howdy' and nice to meet you!

Messages In This Thread
Hey, Fuzz here! :D - by Fuzztix - 5th May 2011, 21:46
Hey, Fuzz here! :D - by Supermarket Love - 5th May 2011, 22:07
Hey, Fuzz here! :D - by Fuzztix - 5th May 2011, 22:15
Hey, Fuzz here! :D - by zebeianhero - 6th May 2011, 00:48
Hey, Fuzz here! :D - by Fuzztix - 6th May 2011, 00:58
Hey, Fuzz here! :D - by Gilgamesh - 6th May 2011, 02:06
Hey, Fuzz here! :D - by masemunejm - 6th May 2011, 03:01
Hey, Fuzz here! :D - by Fuzztix - 6th May 2011, 10:09
Hey, Fuzz here! :D - by The Guardian - 7th May 2011, 03:35