Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself
MilkyDK Wrote:"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
[/B]I don't see how this has to do with introducing myself, but I read the rules and have no questions.[B]

Because knowing something about the site, and caring enough not to immediately misstep into some sort of infraction with a DNP image, or by harassing another member, is one of the things we like to know about our newcomers. It's also the first stop for a lot of our members so it's a good place to remind them that they may want to check the link. Many new posters have questions about the site such as where to find what they are looking for and what kind of pitfalls can they avoid while exploring. This helps us get those early questions out of the way.

It's not just you introducing yourself to us, but also us introducing ourselves to you.

Having said all that, welcome to the forums. Always nice to meet someone who shares an appreciation for a certain part of the body, though in my case, I'm more into seeing that part covered in sheer nylons or satin. Call it a kink. ^^
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Messages In This Thread
Introducing myself - by MilkyDK - 8th April 2011, 11:32
Introducing myself - by ruelle - 8th April 2011, 12:06
Introducing myself - by MilkyDK - 8th April 2011, 12:09
Introducing myself - by vella - 8th April 2011, 14:52
Introducing myself - by turnedtogrey - 8th April 2011, 14:53
Introducing myself - by zebeianhero - 8th April 2011, 17:38
Introducing myself - by Bishiebunny - 8th April 2011, 19:01
Introducing myself - by MilkyDK - 8th April 2011, 22:31