Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna get rid of my "Lurker aura"

Hi! My name is Emil, and I'm a 19 year old guy from Sweden. I've been a member of futanaripalace since January 2010.
The first time I ever posted a thread, it was in the "post yourself" section of the forum where I posted a few pictures of myself. I still felt like a lurker after that, and I have ever since. I've posted a few other threads as well, but still, lurker Tongue

So, I realized I should start socializing with people on the forum since they all seem very nice.
Like I said. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Sweden. I study at the moment and still live at home with my parents.. I have a secret obsession with futanari, transexualism and suchlike. When I'm home alone I like to pose in women's clothes and take pictures of myself ^.^
Aside this, I'm just a regular guy with an obsession of video games. (especially Nintendo games)
I am a big fan of The Legend of Zelda, and the Mother series.

That's pretty much it. If you wanna help me get rid of this lurker feel I have, go ahead and put some nice comments or maybe sending me a friendrequest Smile (I accept any kind of friendship ^^)

Messages In This Thread
I wanna get rid of my "Lurker aura" - by Femboi - 6th April 2011, 14:40
I wanna get rid of my "Lurker aura" - by qatja - 6th April 2011, 15:00
I wanna get rid of my "Lurker aura" - by vella - 6th April 2011, 15:12
I wanna get rid of my "Lurker aura" - by Femboi - 6th April 2011, 15:15
I wanna get rid of my "Lurker aura" - by Femboi - 6th April 2011, 15:15
I wanna get rid of my "Lurker aura" - by Femboi - 7th April 2011, 06:04