Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!! Im soo new but already in love!!

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and im so excited to post some of my "morphs". I got into futanari quite recently actually, purely on accident. Im very disapointed i didnt find it sooner. Sad
I remember mindlessly surfing through sites after work on day and coming across a Futa pic of the hottest girl i had ever seen. As the bottom half of the pic loaded, I was surprised to see a beautiful cock hanging between her tanned legs. I was even more surprised to find that i was really turned on, as my thing was purely girls before. Ill be honest, the thought of a dick was never really that hot to me before that, but i swear i would've jumped on her girlie cock right there and fucked it until she came inside me.
Im def more into the full package "dickgirl" side of futanari, but i do enjoy it all as a whole. Now its a majority of my collection and i cant get enough, anime or otherwise. Im so hooked.

Yay!!!!! Chicks with dicks rock my face off!!!

Messages In This Thread
Hi everyone!! Im soo new but already in love!! - by Futanaritron - 24th March 2011, 04:30