Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you hear that? Oh nevermind... it was just my AWESOME annoucing my arrival.

Hello, hello, hello, and greetings one and all! Ladies and gentlemen... and ladymen.. and uh.. multi-tit/cocked purple demon things... and that pile of orgy juice in the corner... and the sandwich from under my bed that was molding there but I decided to take it along just in case I needed something to throw at a doctor. Moldering sandwiches work better than apples.

Ah but I forget, I must introduce myself! *hops off camel and folds it up for easy storage* Hello, my name is Pandemonium Vice... and I am a pervert. *crowd: "Hi Pandemonium"* err right.. Um.. I'm into damn near everything, and I'm willing to give anything a try once, or twice if its been a while. I like to RP, and tug my doodle. I'm a genius... or is that insane? They're so close together I can hardly tell the difference anymore. Oh... and I'm a bit narcissistic. I am better than you, but I'm not a dick about it... unless I feel that you deserve my dick, but I might make you beg for it first. Where was I? Oh yes. I ramble incessantly unless I happen to focus on a subject. Like when I RP; I stay in character and I'm damn good at it. However, I rarely play submissive as I prefer to impose my will on others.

Hmm.... Aside from all that chatter, I'm rather interesting to talk to and I fear no subject that has ever been, ever, period. And on that note (a flat E I think) I'm done here.

P.S. SEND ME A PM DAMN IT! I'LL GET BACK WITH YOU IN DUE TIME, BUT I WANNA CYBERFUCK EVERYTHING THAT HAS A HOT WET HOLE FOR ME TO IMAGINE FUCKING! I ALSO WANT A CAKE IN THE SHAPE OF THE ABRAHAM LINCOLN MONUMENT WITHOUT THE HAT AND DREADLOCKS... REALLY LONG VIKING DREADLOCKS!

P.P.S. HAS ANYONE SEEN THE SANDWICH I BROUGHT? I THINK IT CRAWLED AWAY.

P.P.P.S. NEVER MIND, I FOUND IT...

Messages In This Thread
Did you hear that? Oh nevermind... it was just my AWESOME annoucing my arrival. - by PandemoniumVice - 3rd December 2010, 14:57