Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!

Thank you for the advice, but I think you misunderstood. When I said "do it", i meant kiss, hug, to love and to hold. When I tried to hug or kiss, there was nothing. Don't get me wrong, this girl was cute but it just did nothing. It just did not feel right. Like there was something missing. I promised myself a long time ago that my first time making love(sex) would be with a person that I truly love, not some person that I have been dating for a short period of time and just wanted their body for it. Therefore, I am still a virgin (and proud). When I said feeling up above, I meant as in men have a more sexual appearance to me than women. Yes women are cute and beautiful but men just have that feeling of I want to be with them and love them.
That is what I was trying to convey in my previous message.
But anyways, I am pretty sure that I have now made my image just a little darker with appearing to be a forum troll. I guess I do need to work on that.
I appreciate you being polite and kind in your post. So I believe that I owe you a formal apology for the misunderstanding and also for using a US southerner in a derogatory sense. If any offense was taken, I did not mean it.

Messages In This Thread
Hello there! - by Viridianscarab - 18th November 2010, 01:33
Hello there! - by Bishiebunny - 18th November 2010, 02:02
Hello there! - by Viridianscarab - 18th November 2010, 02:49
Hello there! - by Bishiebunny - 18th November 2010, 03:09
Hello there! - by Calintz - 18th November 2010, 03:31
Hello there! - by The Guardian - 18th November 2010, 12:22
Hello there! - by Ardent - 18th November 2010, 14:20
Hello there! - by AstroForce - 19th November 2010, 00:09
Hello there! - by Viridianscarab - 20th November 2010, 03:26
Hello there! - by blackshark - 22nd November 2010, 18:52
Hello there! - by Shish - 23rd November 2010, 14:47