Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!

Hi there,
I heard that this was an introduction part of the forum so I thought that I would give it a try. This is my first time doing this since this is quite a confusing time for me. For the better part of my life, I have pretty much forced myself into accepting that girls are the correct thing to think about, sexually that is. But recent events, getting my first girlfriend and not being able to... well... do it because of feelings that are not new to me, have made it abundantly clear that I am not who I thought I was. And keep in mind that I am 20 years old, a junior in college and I just had my first gf.
I am in a cloud of confusion as my feelings are just not precise in what they are telling me. I have accepted it as culturally acceptable (Bible belt US citizen here) to be Straight. But now, I get the feeling that this new feeling is going against this overwhelmingly accepted notion in the southern US.
I am... afraid, yes that is the word, afraid of what is to come. There are so many things that I have worked so hard for that now can be ripped away from me, just in a moments notice, if I let certain people know. I am just looking for a "port in the storm", or at least somewhere I can be myself and not have to be criticized.
Well, that is me I guess.

Messages In This Thread
Hello there! - by Viridianscarab - 18th November 2010, 01:33
Hello there! - by Bishiebunny - 18th November 2010, 02:02
Hello there! - by Viridianscarab - 18th November 2010, 02:49
Hello there! - by Bishiebunny - 18th November 2010, 03:09
Hello there! - by Calintz - 18th November 2010, 03:31
Hello there! - by The Guardian - 18th November 2010, 12:22
Hello there! - by Ardent - 18th November 2010, 14:20
Hello there! - by AstroForce - 19th November 2010, 00:09
Hello there! - by Viridianscarab - 20th November 2010, 03:26
Hello there! - by blackshark - 22nd November 2010, 18:52